    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in
    news:Xns9770C7B6E1449lashertokenid@207.46.248.16:

    > Where the hell is Neil? Make your time.

    I am (as always) watching...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A hand in the bush beats two on the bird?

    Neil, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Lasher

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > I am (as always) watching...

    Ego Boost: Does that mean you are a Ghod?

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >
    >> Where the hell is Neil? Make your time.
    >>

    > I am (as always) watching...

    I am frightened and confused {$1}

    Frisbee®, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Lasher

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >
    >> Where the hell is Neil? Make your time.
    >>

    > I am (as always) watching...

    Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down for
    maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  6. Lasher

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    okay. wow. so this is like really weird. 'cause today when i was taking
    a shower, i thought i sensed someone was watching me. it was *YOU*!
    WASN'T IT! don't you dare post those pics on the InterNeil!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 21, 2006
  7. Lasher

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down for
    > maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    As always, I'm a day late and a dollar short!

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > okay. wow. so this is like really weird. 'cause today when i was taking
    > a shower, i thought i sensed someone was watching me. it was *YOU*!
    > WASN'T IT! don't you dare post those pics on the InterNeil!

    Sorry Rowdy...that was actually me. Look out the window....see me waving?

    Oh, BTW, the pics are already on the InterNeil! You can't hide!

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  9. Lasher

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 20, 2006 at 8:54pm "Neil" blathered:

    > I am (as always) watching...

    At least you're not posting (as much)...

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    You can never tell which way the train went by looking at the track.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 21, 2006
  10. Lasher

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 20, 2006 at 9:17pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down for
    > maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    Tease.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    ¿Conoces a Miguel? ¡Sí! Somos buenos amigos...

    TechGeekPro, Feb 21, 2006
  11. Whazzup shepherds!â€

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 21, 2006
  12. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > On Feb 20, 2006 at 9:17pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down
    >> for maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    > Tease.

    No sh!t.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006
  13. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9770F141A7EC6tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Feb 20, 2006 at 8:54pm "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> I am (as always) watching...

    > At least you're not posting (as much)...

    Jeez....I have a feeling that was the wrong thing to say....I have _yet_ to
    see Neil turn down a posting dare.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006
  14. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:e9hhwxoNGHA.2176
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >>
    >>> Where the hell is Neil? Make your time.
    >>>

    >> I am (as always) watching...

    > I am frightened and confused {$1}

    Me too!! {$2 total}

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006
  15. Hey Neil.. are u watching this?! If u don’t mind me asking.. Was u a female;
    because ure user name sounds like a breathtaking Asian female user name?. but
    if u’re Canadian.. then I don’t blame u.. I blame Canada for such production;

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 21, 2006
  16. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    gtright <> rambled:

    > Hey Neil.. are u watching this?! If u don't mind me asking.. Was u a
    > female; because ure user name sounds like a breathtaking Asian female
    > user name?. but if u're Canadian.. then I don't blame u.. I blame
    > Canada for such production;

    I luv semicolons;

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Briscobar, Feb 21, 2006
  17. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >>
    >>> Where the hell is Neil? Make your time.
    >>>

    >> I am (as always) watching...
    >>

    > Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down for
    > maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    We implanted the microchip in your skull that lets us watch without the
    webcam. It monitors you on gps.

    Psychometrically Validated, Feb 21, 2006
  18. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <> say in

    >> I am (as always) watching...
    >>

    > Ego Boost: Does that mean you are a Ghod?

    what do you mean "a" ghod? ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Standards: industry's way of codifying obsolescence.

    Neil, Feb 21, 2006
  19. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:e9hhwxoNGHA.2176
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear Lasher <> say in

    >>> I am (as always) watching...

    >> I am frightened and confused {$1}

    > Me too!! {$2 total}

    keep passing the plate. I will take up an offering again next week....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - At Intel, Quality is Job .99998366401

    Neil, Feb 21, 2006
  20. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#JLxA0oNGHA.3984
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Um, yeah, I forgot to mention that I would be takin' the webcam down for
    > maintenance so there won't be any watching tonight.

    I'll see you anyway...(darn useful those spy satellites)

    Neil, Feb 21, 2006