    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 22, 2006

  2. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: All MCNGP please report to the sekrit site

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >I posted something on there I know you will all want to read. Sorry to all
    >non-MCNGP.

    To all non-MCNGP members who have read this poast.

    Consider yourselves lucky.

    Congrats anyway, CBIC.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: All MCNGP please report to the sekrit site

    > Congrats anyway, CBIC.

    Thankee. We're world famous for our castration devices.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 22, 2006
  4. I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times to register... but
    never get the email. And I still can't log in.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Mar 23, 2006
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As Keyboard Cowboy once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times
    > to register... but never get the email. And I still can't log in.

    Maybe it's like in the Army...

    Everyone who's mother is still alive step forward...

    ....not so fast Private Cowboy.

    kpg, Mar 23, 2006
  6. lol

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 23, 2006
  7. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 23, 2006 at 12:16pm "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

    > I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times to register... but
    > never get the email. And I still can't log in.

    Fixed.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 23, 2006