    initialised etc.

    Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Reader 6.0? It
    doesnt seem to be on the Adobe site anymore....

    Lukan, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Lukan

    Sam Salt Guest

    Re: Adobe Reader

    Lukan wrote:
    > I did the whole online update to Adobe Reader 7.5 and now it
    > won't run, I double click on PDF files and after about 10
    > seconds I get a few error windows saying things can't be
    > initialised etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Reader 6.0? It
    > doesnt seem to be on the Adobe site anymore....

    Better still try Foxit.

    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

    Just as good as Adobe with a 2.55MB installed size against Adobe 50MB+

    Sam Salt

    Sam Salt, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Lukan

    Sam Salt Guest

    Re: Adobe Reader

    Lukan wrote:
    > I did the whole online update to Adobe Reader 7.5 and now it
    > won't run, I double click on PDF files and after about 10
    > seconds I get a few error windows saying things can't be
    > initialised etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Reader 6.0? It
    > doesnt seem to be on the Adobe site anymore....

    Better still,ditch Adobe and try Foxit.

    Sam Salt, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Lukan

    gwtc Guest

    Lukan wrote:

    > I did the whole online update to Adobe Reader 7.5 and now it
    > won't run, I double click on PDF files and after about 10
    > seconds I get a few error windows saying things can't be
    > initialised etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Reader 6.0? It
    > doesnt seem to be on the Adobe site anymore....

    did you look here?:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=10&platform=Windows

    gwtc, Dec 12, 2005
  5. Lukan

    Charani Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:05:19 +1300, Lukan wrote:

    > I did the whole online update to Adobe Reader 7.5 and now it
    > won't run, I double click on PDF files and after about 10
    > seconds I get a few error windows saying things can't be
    > initialised etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Reader 6.0? It
    > doesnt seem to be on the Adobe site anymore....

    I couldn't get Adobe Acrobat to run at all, no error messages, nothing
    it just wouldn't run. Someone in another group posted up an
    alternative: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

    It's much quicker that Acrobat.

    Disclaimer: no connections with Foxit, just a satisfied user.

    Charani, Dec 13, 2005