    It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.

    Please help.

    Mindy
    Mindy Crissie Warner, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Mindy Crissie Warner

    Andy Foster Guest

    Re: AD Replication

    "Mindy Crissie Warner" <> wrote in
    message news:1f79301c45796$fe16bb30$...
    > Hello - how come I delete email address,
    > and replace with , and it does not get
    > replicated?
    >
    > It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.

    Thankyou for calling the psychic helpline. Unfortunately all of our
    operatives are busy at the moment.
    Please hold. Your call is important to us. Please hold.
    Andy Foster, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Mindy Crissie Warner

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: AD Replication

    > Thankyou for calling the psychic helpline. Unfortunately all of our
    > operatives are busy at the moment.
    > Please hold. Your call is important to us. Please hold.

    http://www.deadtroll.com/video/livehelldesk.html

    you need quicktime to view the video
    nerd32768, Jun 21, 2004
  4. circa Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:52:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mindy Crissie Warner
    () said,

    > Hello - how come I delete email address,
    > and replace with , and it does not get
    > replicated?
    >
    > It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.
    >
    > Please help.

    How many domain controllers do you have?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:52:29 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mindy Crissie Warner
    > () said,
    >>
    >> Hello - how come I delete email address,
    >> and replace with , and it does not get
    >> replicated?
    >>
    >> It sticks for a few seconds, then goes back to the old one.
    >>
    >> Please help.
    >>

    > How many domain controllers do you have?

    Are you considering polygamy, Laura?

    --
    Fris "Is it legal in Utah?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 28, 2004
  6. circa Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:39:29 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > > How many domain controllers do you have?

    > Are you considering polygamy, Laura?

    I am not an Animatron!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 28, 2004