    right under your nose all along...

    It's... a travesty!

    http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/
    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Apr 25, 2007

  2. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: A website truly worthy of your time...

    tool

    Consultant, Apr 25, 2007

  3. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    > While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting
    > company time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that
    > have no relevance to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case
    > he or she is watching), you are missing out on an amazing world of
    > beauty and feminity that has been right under your nose all along...
    >
    > It's... a travesty!
    >
    > http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

    That is truly inspiring. *dabs tear from eye*

    And FWIW, my desk _faces_ the door, they can't sneak up on me
    HaHahahahaah!!!One11!

    Now pls pass mindbleach

    rgs:

    --
    JaR
    Thug #22
    JaR, Apr 25, 2007
  4. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: A website truly worthy of your time...

    I wouldn't say "I'm missing it" Bob.
    Jtyc, Apr 25, 2007
  5. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Apr 25, 2007
  6. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: A website truly worthy of your time...

    me thinks jamar is sanjia

    Consultant, Apr 25, 2007
  7. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    > While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting
    > company time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that
    > have no relevance to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case
    > he or she is watching), you are missing out on an amazing world of
    > beauty and feminity that has been right under your nose all along...
    >
    > It's... a travesty!
    >
    > http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

    Obligatory nonsensical reply - please disregard

    0x22
    kpg, Apr 25, 2007
  8. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    LRM Guest

    > While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
    > time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
    > relevance
    > to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
    > watching),
    > you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
    > been
    > right under your nose all along...
    >
    > It's... a travesty!
    >
    > http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

    Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    LRM, Apr 26, 2007
  9. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in message
    >> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
    >> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
    >> relevance
    >> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
    >> watching),
    >> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
    >> been
    >> right under your nose all along...
    >>
    >> It's... a travesty!
    >>
    >> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/
    >>

    > Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

    I think he's bragging because he is his own employer and he can look at
    comic-book pr0n any time he wants.

    Either that, or it's some sick, twisted cry for help.

    But I think it's the former.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Apr 26, 2007
  10. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    Re: A website truly worthy of your time...

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:#hYDuH6hHHA.4680
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in message
    >> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
    >> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
    >> relevance
    >> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
    >> watching),
    >> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
    >> been
    >> right under your nose all along...
    >>
    >> It's... a travesty!
    >>
    >> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/
    >>

    > Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

    Welcome to the club ;)
    kpg, Apr 26, 2007
  11. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 25, 7:44 pm, "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <>
    wrote:

    > http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

    Now I know what you had in mind when a few months ago, you declared
    that you were dating the hottest babe in town.
    Cerebrus, Apr 26, 2007