OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you. Nanannannanana.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Psychometrically Validated, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. What, you think I'm going to tell you?

    Well... Yes. No. Maybe.

    Ok, fine, you dragged it out of me, put the pitchforks and torches away and
    tell the villagers they can go home, because now there are 95 (did he say
    ninety-five? I think he said 95!), yes, 95, and yes again, 95 FREE [costs
    nothing] Microsoft Agent characters [what is that?] at... huh? what? Like,
    WAOW, at the Planet Of The Heads -- the website that's ahead of it's time.

    In english: 95 free talking characters at the Planet Of The Heads. Yep. 10
    NEW FREE CHARACTERS AT PLANET OF THE HEADS!

    Modulator
    Norman
    Lauren

    Wally
    Guan
    Furffuu
    TILLIUS-9ID
    psychometric (in loving tribute to famed MCNGP member 'Ben Smith')
    and Walter

    Ok, fine, that's only 9, you caught me in a lie. Well, do you want to fight
    about it? Comere, I'll smack you. I'll bust a cap in yo fat sef.

    Take that. and that. AND THAT!

    Ungrateful scum. Sheesh.

    we secretly replaced the coffee on this website with
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/
    Planet Of The Heads: Head First Into The Future
    95, dude. Go get em.

    Psychometrically Validated, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Psychometrically Validated

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you. Nanannannanana.

    "Psychometrically Validated" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:%...
    > What, you think I'm going to tell you?
    >
    > Well... Yes. No. Maybe.
    >
    > Ok, fine, you dragged it out of me, put the pitchforks and torches away
    > and tell the villagers they can go home, because now there are 95 (did he
    > say ninety-five? I think he said 95!), yes, 95, and yes again, 95 FREE
    > [costs nothing] Microsoft Agent characters [what is that?] at... huh?
    > what? Like, WAOW, at the Planet Of The Heads -- the website that's ahead
    > of it's time.
    >
    > In english: 95 free talking characters at the Planet Of The Heads. Yep. 10
    > NEW FREE CHARACTERS AT PLANET OF THE HEADS!
    >
    > Modulator
    > Norman
    > Lauren
    >
    > Wally
    > Guan
    > Furffuu

    Do you know the meaning of furrfu or was it a deliberate mis-spelling?

    > TILLIUS-9ID
    > psychometric (in loving tribute to famed MCNGP member 'Ben Smith')

    Great! Only 49 more tributes to go! 48 if you don't count yourself.

    Frisbee®, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Psychometrically Validated

    JaR Guest

    Re: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you. Nanannannanana.

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > Do you know the meaning of furrfu or was it a deliberate mis-spelling?

    I think he was just extending the final sibilant to express extreme
    exasperation.

    Or it could be a tyop.

    Or he does not, indeed, know the source of the term.

    Or it could be an acronym for Freddie Uses Rotten Roe For Urgent Unguent.

    Or something else totally unfathomable to minds other than McBob's.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 20, 2006
  4. Psychometrically Validated

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 20, 2006 at 11:13am "Psychometrically Validated" blathered:

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/

    Why yes, I would like a little head.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I'll be back. We'll make out.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Psychometrically Validated

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 20, 2006
  6. RE: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you.

    Heh. I see… Microsoft has outdone the psychic world once again!

    Dude… u sound extremely paranoid, take a 6pack Dinkel Acker for e change w'd
    ya'.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 21, 2006
  7. Psychometrically Validated

    Steve James Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > Heh. I see. Microsoft has outdone the psychic world once again!
    >
    > Dude. u sound extremely paranoid, take a 6pack Dinkel Acker for e change
    > w'd
    > ya'.

    Dude, have you ever posted anything even remotely coherent? I mean, you
    sound like retarded pot belly pig to me.

    Steve James, Feb 21, 2006
  8. Psychometrically Validated

    Lasher Guest

    Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you.

    "Steve James" <> wrote in

    > "gtright" <> wrote in message
    >> Heh. I see. Microsoft has outdone the psychic world once again!
    >>
    >> Dude. u sound extremely paranoid, take a 6pack Dinkel Acker for e
    >> change w'd
    >> ya'.

    > Dude, have you ever posted anything even remotely coherent? I mean,
    > you sound like retarded pot belly pig to me.

    Kill file him, it will make your life easier...

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006
  9. Psychometrically Validated

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Steve James" <> wrote in message
    > "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > > Heh. I see. Microsoft has outdone the psychic world once again!
    > >
    > > Dude. u sound extremely paranoid, take a 6pack Dinkel Acker for e change
    > > w'd
    > > ya'.

    > Dude, have you ever posted anything even remotely coherent? I mean, you
    > sound like retarded pot belly pig to me.

    I see gtright is back at it....no Steve, he never has and never will... and
    Lowdes is the same way. They're both retarded a$$monkeys that play with Nazi
    Penguins.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  10. Psychometrically Validated

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you.

    On Feb 21, 2006 at 1:58pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    > I see gtright is back at it....no Steve, he never has and never will...
    > and Lowdes is the same way. They're both retarded a$$monkeys that play
    > with Nazi Penguins.

    You're starting to sound like Lasher with that comment.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Well, what would you say... you do here?

    TechGeekPro, Feb 21, 2006
  11. Psychometrically Validated

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you.

    > > I see gtright is back at it....no Steve, he never has and never will...
    > > and Lowdes is the same way. They're both retarded a$$monkeys that play
    > > with Nazi Penguins.

    > You're starting to sound like Lasher with that comment.

    My bad....I saw that stupida$$ website of his and can't help it.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  12. Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell y

    Heh. Remotely coherent?.
    Now, that sounds as coherent as rat a$$ to me.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 21, 2006
  13. Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell y

    I see you’re in love with Nazi Penguins.
    That’s a sign of growing penguin suckers on this forum

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 21, 2006
  14. Re: OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell y

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > Heh. Remotely coherent?.
    > Now, that sounds as coherent as rat a$$ to me.

    Word.

    Psychometrically Validated, Feb 22, 2006