    JaR
    Thug 10110
    MCNGP.com dept of politics as usual.
    JaR, May 26, 2005

  2. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    So your point is that he's a politician?

    I agree.
    Jtyc, May 26, 2005

  3. All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes
    invariably from people who are not fighting. ~ George Orwell

    It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country
    is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially
    induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant
    propaganda of fear. - Douglas MacArthur
    blastingfonda, May 26, 2005
  4. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes
    > invariably from people who are not fighting. ~ George Orwell
    > It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country
    > is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially
    > induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant
    > propaganda of fear. - Douglas MacArthur

    So what's your point? That he's a politician?

    I agree.
    Jtyc, May 26, 2005
  5. Jtyc wrote:
    > > All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes
    > > invariably from people who are not fighting. ~ George Orwell
    > > It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country
    > > is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially
    > > induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant
    > > propaganda of fear. - Douglas MacArthur

    > So what's your point? That he's a politician?
    >
    > I agree.

    All politicians lie. But there's a huge difference between lying about
    a blowjob versus lying about WMD evidence.

    One was a ridiculous excuse for a witch hunt. The other has cost us
    hundreds of billions of dollars, 1600+ American soldiers lives and tens
    of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilian casualties.
    blastingfonda, May 26, 2005