  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Doom

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    news:OE$...
    > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

    Then you should grow up.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Doom

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

    By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.

    Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in message

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
    >>

    > By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
    >
    > Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
    >
    > steve.

    So did you ever make a trip from Dildo to Regina?

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Doom

    Mike T. Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
    > >

    > By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
    >
    > Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
    >
    > steve.

    In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
    reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the town
    signs (shock!)

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 17, 2004
  6. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "molsonexpert" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >> > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
    >> >

    >> By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
    >>
    >> Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
    >>
    >> steve.
    >>

    > In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
    > reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the
    > town
    > signs (shock!)
    >
    > Mike T

    I wonder what their high school mascot is. They could be the f*cking
    a$$holes.

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Doom

    billyw Guest

    spoken like a true inbreed.

    often i say stereotypes are baseless..
    but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
    now.. uck off and go play on the highway

    billyw, Aug 17, 2004
  8. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > spoken like a true inbreed.
    >
    > often i say stereotypes are baseless..
    > but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
    > now.. uck off and go play on the highway

    Do you have no sense of humor at all or is it just this stupid topic?

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  9. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > spoken like a true inbreed.
    > >
    > > often i say stereotypes are baseless..
    > > but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
    > > now.. uck off and go play on the highway

    > Do you have no sense of humor at all or is it just this stupid topic?

    Yes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 17, 2004
  10. Doom

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004
  11. Doom

    Techie Guest

    I laugh at the city all the time because thier football team sucks.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 18, 2004
  12. Doom

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in news:OE
    $:

    > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

    yes, it the politicians here that make me laugh histerically:

    My Nam is Jean Cretien and I would have won dat erection...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  13. Doom

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Techie" <> spewed in

    > I laugh at the city all the time because thier football team sucks.

    as do all CFL teams...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  14. Doom

    Brian Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote
    > In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
    > reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the

    town
    > signs (shock!)

    In New Zealand, there is a Mt. Pukapapa. The spelling isn't exactly like
    that, but I do recall that the "p" is pronounced like "f" in the aboriginal
    language.

    Brian, Aug 18, 2004
  15. Doom

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Doom" <> wrote in news:OE$dLYJhEHA.3676
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
    > >

    > regina
    >
    > <giggle giggle...>
    >
    > okay. i can't do it.

    I can. I have a friend that I bowl with named Regina. Of course, here it's
    pronounced ray-GEE-nah (hard G as in golf).

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 18, 2004
  16. Doom

    Mike T. Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote
    > > In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
    > > reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the

    > town
    > > signs (shock!)

    > In New Zealand, there is a Mt. Pukapapa. The spelling isn't exactly like
    > that, but I do recall that the "p" is pronounced like "f" in the

    aboriginal
    > language.

    Best name I ever saw: there was a football player named Manolo Tuiasosopo.
    It would have been great if he had played with Karl Barzilauskas. There's
    also a Dutch soccer player named Jan Venegoor of Hesselink.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 18, 2004
  17. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Mike T. wrote:

    > Best name I ever saw: there was a football player named Manolo Tuiasosopo.

    Right, Seattle Seahawks. I remember watching a game one time where he
    tackled or blocked another Samoan with a toungue twister name. The poor
    announcer nearly busted a gut trying to get the call out. <G>

    JaR
    Seahawks (This is the year, really!) Thug

    JaR, Aug 18, 2004
  18. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    > Right, Seattle Seahawks.

    There is currently a Tuiasosopo 3rd string QB for the Raiders.

    > Seahawks (This is the year, really!)

    They won't get past the Vikings in the playoffs.

    Jtyc, Aug 18, 2004
  19. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>Right, Seattle Seahawks.

    > There is currently a Tuiasosopo 3rd string QB for the Raiders.

    Manu's son. Went to Ewe Dub.

    >>Seahawks (This is the year, really!)

    > They won't get past the Vikings in the playoffs.

    It's Ok, us 'Hawks fans just have to say that every pre-season. It's a
    rule. *sigh*

    JaR
    Resigned Thug

    JaR, Aug 18, 2004
  20. Doom

    Doom Guest

    >> Right, Seattle Seahawks.

    > There is currently a Tuiasosopo 3rd string QB for the Raiders.
    >

    >> Seahawks (This is the year, really!)

    > They won't get past the Vikings in the playoffs.

    Vikes are gonna be awesome this year. Even if they don't sign Brock Lesnar.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004