    Fris "Bartender, some f*ckin typical ale" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 21, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    laidback Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    oh i've been there.... nice beer :)

    laidback, Oct 21, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    you yanks have too much of a hang up about that word..
    it's a utility word here..
    for instance a term of endearment.. "he's a good c**t"
    "how is it going u c**t"

    you guys really need to relax

    billyw, Oct 22, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    > "how is it going u c**t"

    Not too bad. How bout yourself you Scottish whore?

    Jtyc, Oct 22, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    actually thats used in a similiar vein..
    you old twat

    billyw, Oct 22, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    > actually thats used in a similiar vein..
    > you old twat

    I prefer "Mr. old twat" you peter puffer.

    Jtyc, Oct 22, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: A pleasant little UK Pub

    sorry.. mr old twat.
    i stand corrected.

    in fact shania twain gave me a correction this morning

    billyw, Oct 22, 2003