    Consultant Guest

    consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays

    /that is all
    Consultant, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Consultant

    TurkReno Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OD3JuAeJHHA.1240
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays
    >
    > /that is all

    Happy Holidays to you too Consultant.
    TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays
    >
    > /that is all

    Screw all that PC BS.....Merry Fu©kin' Christmas to you too brotha!!!
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 22, 2006
  4. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:45:01 -0800, Consultant cast into the ether:

    > consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays

    Merry Christmas, c.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 22, 2006
  5. Consultant

    Joe Guest

    Best........ok .....good.... luck with the new year....

    Joe, Dec 22, 2006
  6. Consultant

    Thor Guest

    > consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays
    >
    > /that is all

    Thank You.
    Merry Christmas.
    53
    Thor, Dec 22, 2006
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:57:01 -0800, Sandworm cast into the ether:

    > I hope you enjoy your pagan/judeochrisitan holiday!!!!

    Merry Lanaea!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 22, 2006
  8. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    > consultant wishes you and yours a happy holidays
    >
    > /that is all

    Same to you C.
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2006
  9. Consultant