    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    news::

    > tgp, I demand to know where our money is being spent.

    liquor store?

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Prunes give you a run for your money.
    Neil, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > But seriously, what's the deal, and is there anything I can do to help?

    I tried logging in over the weekend and it kept calling me "Anonymous"

    While I admit that could come in handy, I suspect there was some kind of a
    fsck up. I shudder to think that even a days worth of the golden prose in
    our website may be lost to posterity.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110