OT: 47 percent of all statistics are made up

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
    > astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
    > pill.

    "55 percent of those polled, every word of the Bible is literally
    accurate."

    And Fundies all over the US are cheering the high numbers, and vowing to
    convert the remaining 45% heathens.

    And then they went out and voted.

    Hopefully, based on the relatively small size of the poll, those stats are
    inaccurate.

    But probably not. *sigh*

    JaR
    Dismayed Thug
    JaR, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >

    >> In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
    >> astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the
    >> blue pill.
    >>

    > "55 percent of those polled, every word of the Bible is literally
    > accurate."
    >
    > And Fundies all over the US are cheering the high numbers, and vowing
    > to convert the remaining 45% heathens.
    >
    > And then they went out and voted.
    >
    > Hopefully, based on the relatively small size of the poll, those stats
    > are inaccurate.
    >
    > But probably not. *sigh*
    >
    > JaR
    > Dismayed Thug

    Guys we just finished with the whole political thing, let's not start
    another ugly war over religion and personal beliefs. Surveys and polls
    are against my religious beliefs anyway.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Dec 7, 2004
  4. >Guys we just finished with the whole political thing, let's not start
    >another ugly war over religion and personal beliefs.

    .... and gay rights :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  5. >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650997/site/newsweek/?GT1=5936

    >In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
    >astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
    >pill.

    wow, and the 'margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points',
    guess it must be all true!

    Oh god, why are there so many stupid people?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650997/site/newsweek/?GT1=5936
    >>
    >>In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
    >>astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
    >>pill.

    > wow, and the 'margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points',
    > guess it must be all true!
    >
    > Oh god, why are there so many stupid people?

    Oh God, save us from Your followers.
    JaR, Dec 7, 2004