    Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You should
    all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
    thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    CBIC, Jul 3, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 3, 10:41 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You should
    > all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
    > thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    I blame the a$$fskers and the lamers ! Where have they all gone off
    to ?? Don't tell me they're all posting in Lowdes'
    "alt.nazi.penguins" group ??

    Cerebrus, Jul 3, 2007

  3. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 3, 10:41 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >> Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You should
    >> all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
    >> thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    > I blame the a$$fskers and the lamers ! Where have they all gone off
    > to ?? Don't tell me they're all posting in Lowdes'
    > "alt.nazi.penguins" group ??

    yes, that is exactly where they are posting because they were all lowdes to
    begin with.

    --
    C "ladies & gentlemen, the socks have left the building" G

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jul 5, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    > Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You
    > should all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would be
    > a bad thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    Well I had actual work to do. Still do in fact, but I need a breather.

    Jtyc, Jul 5, 2007
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You
    >> should all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would
    >> be a bad thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    > Well I had actual work to do. Still do in fact, but I need a breather.

    Great. Please poast a funny story about someone $h1tt1ng on the floor.
    Thanking you kindly.

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  6. CBIC

    John R Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You
    >>> should all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving would
    >>> be a bad thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo promised?

    >> Well I had actual work to do. Still do in fact, but I need a breather.
    >>

    > Great. Please poast a funny story about someone $h1tt1ng on the floor.
    > Thanking you kindly.

    That wouldn't happen to be a request for a "dump", would it? :)

    John R

    John R, Jul 5, 2007
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> say in

    >> Great. Please poast a funny story about someone $h1tt1ng on the floor.
    >> Thanking you kindly.
    >>

    > That wouldn't happen to be a request for a "dump", would it? :)

    nice call. Doom is a @$$fscker.

    - On the other hand, you also have five fingers.

    Neil, Jul 5, 2007
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
    > thing

    so you don't want me to pop in and say "high"?

    - Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a
    voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night..."

    Neil, Jul 5, 2007
  9. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Only 411 poasts last month. The lowest total since november 1999. You
    > should all be ashamed of yourselves. Whoever thought Neil leaving
    > would be a bad thing and where the h3ll is that story Uncle Vigo
    > promised?

    I just noticed that I'm not the only one AWOL. Sure I have been crazy busy
    (building a Project Manglement web framework/guidance app, selling Sr.
    mgmnt on it, creating training for it and getting ready to deliver said
    training), but what excuse does, Ken, Con, JaR, Fris and several others
    have?

    Furrfu, I may need to come back and whip this froup into shape. Then again,
    I have work to do and if I don't get it done now, it cuts into my golf
    time.

    - Carp diem: seize the fish

    Neil, Jul 5, 2007
  10. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    > Great. Please poast a funny story about someone $h1tt1ng on the floor.
    > Thanking you kindly.

    He's been replaced by the booger bandit. Leaves them in every stall. It's
    really annoying.

    Then there's the guy who keeps pissing on the seat. Not the occasional
    drop here and there, all men are slobs of course. No no, this guy pisses on
    the lid.

    Jtyc, Jul 5, 2007
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X

    I'm sorry, do I know you?

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
    >> thing

    > so you don't want me to pop in and say "high"?

    I don't even know who you are.

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  13. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > I just noticed that I'm not the only one AWOL. Sure I have been crazy busy
    > (building a Project Manglement web framework/guidance app, selling Sr.
    > mgmnt on it, creating training for it and getting ready to deliver said
    > training), but what excuse does, Ken, Con, JaR, Fris and several others
    > have?

    I'm sure we are all busy. I started a new job and am setting up a new sales
    office. Does this mean that no one was ever busy for the last 4 or 5 years?
    How did they keep a job? Post a few times a day. It only takes a minute for
    crying out loud.

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  14. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    tis true

    Consultant, Jul 5, 2007
  15. CBIC

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    > but what excuse does, Ken, Con, JaR, Fris and several others
    > have?

    I can only speak for myself.

    I'm lazy.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 5, 2007
  16. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > tis true

    You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  17. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    > You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

    He just plays the trumpet in there and then giggles.

    Jtyc, Jul 5, 2007
  18. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

    > He just plays the trumpet in there and then giggles.

    That sounds like C.

    CBIC, Jul 5, 2007
  19. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> --
    >> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    >> Triple X
    >>

    > I'm sorry, do I know you?

    perhaps not...I will leave you now to speak with your own echo

    - Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a tagline!

    Neil, Jul 5, 2007
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > It only takes a minute

    I no longer have those. My boss is an abosolute slave driver, constantly
    cracking a whip, crushing me under her thumb, always screaming "more, more,
    more"...excuse me I have to do something now...

    - You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh!)

    Neil, Jul 5, 2007