    That may be enough for me to take a small break and NO I WILL NOT POST 2200
    for the month...

    - I don't like abuse, but I'm very good at it.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    news:Xns9968D4774C9B6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > well, with a little help from CBIC, we have now attained the low water
    > mark
    > set last month in 9 days. NINE DAYS! This is what hard work and no branes
    > will get you.
    >
    > in other news, I have reclaimed my leadership roll in drivel produced and
    > am a mere 79 posts away from the 15k mark.
    >
    > That may be enough for me to take a small break and NO I WILL NOT POST
    > 2200
    > for the month...

    You would only have to poast 1100.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > You would only have to poast 1100.

    still wont do it

    - I'm terribly sorry, but I absolutely refuse to apologize.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  4. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> You would only have to poast 1100.
    >>

    > still wont do it

    Good. My mangler is flying in tomorrow so I'll have to look busy for a few
    days. It would take me weeks to catch up.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'll have to look busy

    that's going to be difficult for you. Do you have any frame of reference
    for it?

    - Does a sysop have to call himself to read his mail?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  6. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I'll have to look busy

    > that's going to be difficult for you. Do you have any frame of reference
    > for it?

    I used to work at my last job. That's why I'm not there anymore.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> I'll have to look busy

    >> that's going to be difficult for you. Do you have any frame of reference
    >> for it?
    >>

    > I used to work at my last job. That's why I'm not there anymore.

    too much for you?

    - Middle age: When your age starts to show at your middle.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  8. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> that's going to be difficult for you. Do you have any frame of reference
    >>> for it?
    >>>

    >> I used to work at my last job. That's why I'm not there anymore.
    >>

    > too much for you?

    No but now I don't work and I make more money. I get paid to read email.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > No but now I don't work and I make more money. I get paid to read email.

    i would prefer to get paid to watch p0rn. I know someone who had a job like
    that...

    - My name is Borg -- James Borg -- licensed to assimilate.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  10. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> No but now I don't work and I make more money. I get paid to read email.
    >>

    > i would prefer to get paid to watch p0rn. I know someone who had a job
    > like
    > that...

    did he have to mop up the booths? yuck

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  11. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> No but now I don't work and I make more money. I get paid to read
    >>> email.
    >>>

    >> i would prefer to get paid to watch p0rn. I know someone who had a
    >> job like
    >> that...
    >>

    > did he have to mop up the booths? yuck

    (a) she (b) had to check for appropriate content (no really bad stuff, just
    "good p0rn), and it was (c) a job she liked as she likes p0rn. I couldn't
    stifle the moan when she said that...

    - Solution: A more subtle problem.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  12. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> i would prefer to get paid to watch p0rn. I know someone who had a
    >>> job like
    >>> that...
    >>>

    >> did he have to mop up the booths? yuck
    >>

    > (a) she (b) had to check for appropriate content (no really bad stuff,
    > just
    > "good p0rn), and it was (c) a job she liked as she likes p0rn. I couldn't
    > stifle the moan when she said that...

    where does one apply for such a job?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  13. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> did he have to mop up the booths? yuck
    >>>

    >> (a) she (b) had to check for appropriate content (no really bad
    >> stuff, just
    >> "good p0rn), and it was (c) a job she liked as she likes p0rn. I
    >> couldn't stifle the moan when she said that...
    >>

    > where does one apply for such a job?

    I asked. "Start by taking a really crappy job as a hell desk operator at
    an ISP" was my answer.

    - If I save the whales, where do I keep them?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  14. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> (a) she (b) had to check for appropriate content (no really bad
    >>> stuff, just
    >>> "good p0rn), and it was (c) a job she liked as she likes p0rn. I
    >>> couldn't stifle the moan when she said that...
    >>>

    >> where does one apply for such a job?
    >>

    > I asked. "Start by taking a really crappy job as a hell desk operator at
    > an ISP" was my answer.

    so then she got promoted to Pr0n inspector? Nice.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007