    changes, gained and lost some members, but most importantly, we are still
    here. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all my MCNGP brothers
    and sisters for making the InterNeil a better place.
    CBIC, Jul 27, 2007

  2. CBIC

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I was inducted into the esteemed ranks of the MCNGP. We've gone through
    >some changes, gained and lost some members, but most importantly, we are
    >still here. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all my MCNGP
    >brothers and sisters for making the InterNeil a better place.

    HBD scary tool dude.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 27, 2007

  3. CBIC

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > I was inducted into the esteemed ranks of the MCNGP. We've gone
    > through some changes, gained and lost some members, but most
    > importantly, we are still here. I'd just like to take this opportunity
    > to thank all my MCNGP brothers and sisters for making the InterNeil a
    > better place.

    YW

    Happy Anniversary!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I was inducted into the esteemed ranks of the MCNGP. We've gone
    > through some changes, gained and lost some members, but most
    > importantly, we are still here. I'd just like to take this opportunity
    > to thank all my MCNGP brothers and sisters for making the InterNeil a
    > better place.

    happy re-brithday...

    - If it works; always tear it apart and find out why.
    Neil, Jul 27, 2007
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    Who the heck is CBIC?

    kpg, Jul 28, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 27, 5:54 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > I was inducted into the esteemed ranks of the MCNGP. We've gone through some
    > changes, gained and lost some members, but most importantly, we are still
    > here. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all my MCNGP brothers
    > and sisters for making the InterNeil a better place.

    Many happy retorts of the day !!
    Cerebrus, Jul 28, 2007
  7. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >I was inducted into the esteemed ranks of the MCNGP. We've gone through
    >some changes, gained and lost some members, but most importantly, we are
    >still here. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all my MCNGP
    >brothers and sisters for making the InterNeil a better place.

    Sorry they only let me out on weekends. Happy belated anniversary.
    LRM, Jul 29, 2007
  8. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Who the heck is CBIC?

    I'm going to kill you.
    CBIC, Jul 30, 2007
  9. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    did you get your special pin in the mail?

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2007
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > did you get your special pin in the mail?

    Sure did. I thought a nude silhouette of JTYC was for my 5 year anniversary.
    CBIC, Aug 1, 2007
  11. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: 3 years ago today

    > Sure did. I thought a nude silhouette of JTYC was for my 5 year
    > anniversary.

    i give those out a parties...
    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2007
  12. CBIC