OT: 2nd Lease on Life

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Aug 8, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Kat Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    It's statistically prove that psychopaths start out in the same way.

    How much did you enjoy watching this, Rowdy?

    Kat

    Kat, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:uNcnO2QfEHA.3200
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > It's statistically prove that psychopaths start out in the same way.
    >
    > How much did you enjoy watching this, Rowdy?
    >
    > Kat

    well, i cringed at first - but once fishy was alive again, i felt much
    better. :)

    i thought i was kinda interesting. sort of like a science experiment. i
    remember disecting the live frog in high school when i was 15. a long time
    ago. i still haven't experienced any jeffrey dahmer inclanations. :-0

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    sadist

    What did that goldfish ever do to you?

    Jtyc, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    strangely i found it quite unsettling..
    must be my age

    billyw, Aug 9, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Dragon Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    Imagine it was you and it was air being taken out of the box you were in...
    Mt Dew was Liquid Nitrogen being pored on you,,, Hey they may be able revive
    you with a few shocks.... but then again,,, in the end you might be fine.

    Dragon, Aug 9, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    "Dragon" <> wrote in

    > Imagine it was you and it was air being taken out of the box you were
    > in... Mt Dew was Liquid Nitrogen being pored on you,,, Hey they may be
    > able revive you with a few shocks.... but then again,,, in the end you
    > might be fine.

    was it you that spray painted my mom on the 80's as she walked her merry
    little way in her new mink coat?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 9, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    Re: 2nd Lease on Life

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in
    >

    >>Imagine it was you and it was air being taken out of the box you were
    >>in... Mt Dew was Liquid Nitrogen being pored on you,,, Hey they may be
    >>able revive you with a few shocks.... but then again,,, in the end you
    >>might be fine.
    >>

    > was it you that spray painted my mom on the 80's as she walked her merry
    > little way in her new mink coat?

    Maybe this was his sister?

    http://www2.kbcitv.com/x5154.xml?ParentPageID=x5157&ContentID=x55972&Layout=KBCI.xsl&AdGroupID=x5154

    Yeah, yeah, gimme a minute fercryssakes...

    http://tinyurl.com/42zb5

    There.

    JaR
    Carnivorous Thug

    JaR, Aug 9, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 9, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Aug 9, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns953F1220A2691rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > on first viewing this seemed life animal cruelty - but fish don't have
    > nerves - right? plus the fishy was fine at the end.

    yer a freak rowdy! better archive this one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  12. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    > spewed in news:Xns953F1220A2691rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> on first viewing this seemed life animal cruelty - but fish don't
    >> have nerves - right? plus the fishy was fine at the end.

    > yer a freak rowdy! better archive this one...

    i would go on in the defence - but (as usual!) i lost a few points with the
    gurlz again - so am keeping my rowdy mouth shut on this one!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 15, 2004