    In other news, I'll be taking my first MCP exam [70-270] next week.
    --
    LoopBack
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: 1user emails helpdesk

    In news:,
    LoopBack <loopback@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    > We just got the following email through the central helpdesk:
    >
    > "Dear Helpdesk,
    >
    > I have recently moved location and jobs and my staff number is
    > <withheld>. I now have a new pc and am not able to connect to Google
    > which was previously under my favourites. Please can you restore
    > google for me?
    >
    > Thanks
    > <1user>"
    >
    > I love these people.
    >
    > In other news, I'll be taking my first MCP exam [70-270] next week.

    Tell it google is a restricted site because one can get to pr0n sites
    through it.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Apr 24, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in

    > Please can you restore google for me?

    Is this why Google is slow today? When can I expect you to have completed
    your restore of google? Will this be affecting Gmail? Google Earth? What
    caused the google data files to become corrupt? Why can't you people fix
    this before its a problem and WTF is wrong with you people anyway!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he
    couldn't.
    Neil, Apr 24, 2006
  4. I'm waiting on that email arriving.

    Aparrently she uses Gmail.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=

    > Aparrently she uses Gmail.

    ROFLCOPTERS!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - PATH=C:\DOS;C:\DOS\RUN;C:\WIN\CRASH\DOS;C:\ME\DEL\WIN
    Neil, Apr 24, 2006