OT: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 16, 2006.

    1. Advertising

  1. Re: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

    LOL Andre - I think you could have DDoS'd the server :eek:P

    fatal: phemplate::read_file(): file /comments_addtable_closed.html does not
    exist.

    --
    Zack Whittaker
    » ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk

    --: Original message follows :--

    Zack Whittaker, Apr 16, 2006

  2. Re: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 16, 2006
  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Larry Guest

    Re: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

    Still getting:

    fatal: phemplate::read_file(): file /comments_addtable_closed.html does not
    exist.

    Larry

    Larry, Apr 16, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jason Guest

    Re: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

    http://www.ati.com/products/RadeonX1900/index.html

    --
    Jason

    Applied but still waiting to be accepted for the Vista Beta Testing group.
    Can't wait to be able to play and help make it even better.

    http://www.orderpcs4free.com/?r=878

    MS Windows XP Pro, IE 7.0.5335.5 Beta 2

    Jason, Apr 16, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Robert Moir Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=32828

    I think you'll find that "Gigabyte" refers to the well known motherboard
    manufacturer who also make video cards with ATI chipsets, not the amount of
    memory the card has on board.

    There are 1GB pro rendering cards out there from nVidia and ATI though, as
    it happens. Not sure they are actually that good for games, iirc the pro
    rendering cards are optomised in a different way.

    Rob Moir, Microsoft MVP
    Blog Site - http://www.robertmoir.com
    Virtual PC 2004 FAQ - http://www.robertmoir.co.uk/win/VirtualPC2004FAQ.html
    I'm always surprised at "professionals" who STILL have to be asked "Have you
    checked (event viewer / syslog)".

    Robert Moir, Apr 16, 2006
  6. Re: 1GB ATI X1900XTX Video Card

    Thanks

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 16, 2006