    (Carnac rips the envelope open and removes the card)

    Name something that make's New Yorker's sad and Barack Obama happy

    hooooooooooooooooooo!
    kpg, Feb 13, 2007

  2. kpg wrote:
    > (Carnac rips the envelope open and removes the card)
    >

    > Name something that make's New Yorker's sad and Barack Obama happy
    >

    > hooooooooooooooooooo!

    Damn you must be old, isn't that a reference to some show my grandmother
    watched? Are you single? She needs a date for Valentines day! :p
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 13, 2007

  3. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Damn you must be old, isn't that a reference to some show my grandmother
    >watched? Are you single? She needs a date for Valentines day! :p

    i hear OTHMAN is free.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler <> wrote in news:ek6N9F6THHA.1552
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> (Carnac rips the envelope open and removes the card)
    >>

    >> Name something that make's New Yorker's sad and Barack Obama happy
    >>

    >> hooooooooooooooooooo!
    >>

    > Damn you must be old, isn't that a reference to some show my grandmother
    > watched? Are you single? She needs a date for Valentines day! :p

    No. I'm not single, but give me the old bags number anyway, maybe
    I can talk the wife into something completly differnet this SV's day.
    kpg, Feb 13, 2007
  5. kpg wrote:
    > Red Swingline Stapler <> wrote in news:ek6N9F6THHA.1552
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> kpg wrote:
    >>> (Carnac rips the envelope open and removes the card)
    >>>

    >>> Name something that make's New Yorker's sad and Barack Obama happy
    >>>

    >>> hooooooooooooooooooo!
    >>>

    >> Damn you must be old, isn't that a reference to some show my grandmother
    >> watched? Are you single? She needs a date for Valentines day! :p

    > No. I'm not single, but give me the old bags number anyway, maybe
    > I can talk the wife into something completly differnet this SV's day.

    LOL - gramma has 93 years of experience behind her. Should be fun!
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 13, 2007
  6. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> No. I'm not single, but give me the old bags number anyway, maybe
    >> I can talk the wife into something completly differnet this SV's day.

    >LOL - gramma has 93 years of experience behind her. Should be fun!

    i feel ill

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  7. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >No. I'm not single, but give me the old bags number anyway, maybe
    >I can talk the wife into something completly differnet this SV's day.

    yeah, have two women cook your dinner, sounds great idea to me!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  8. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>No. I'm not single, but give me the old bags number anyway, maybe
    >>I can talk the wife into something completly differnet this SV's day.

    > yeah, have two women cook your dinner, sounds great idea to me!

    That's exactly what I was thinking...what are these guys talking about?

    kp "anyone up for recipe swapping?" g
    kpg, Feb 13, 2007