    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Shane

    Shane Malden, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Shane Malden

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <ZHV_d.3900$>,
    says...
    > Hi, just a quick question. Could someone point me in the right direction of
    > where i can get commands associated with OSPF routing. What I would like to
    > do is filter out some RIP routes when redistributing into OSPF. Is this a
    > RIP or OSPF command?
    >
    > Any help greatly appreciated.

    It is a 'redistribute' command under OSPF process. One of the things you
    can add is a route-map which can select which routes would you like to
    redistribute and which not. Like this:

    r1(config)#access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0
    r1(config)#
    r1(config)#route-map rip2ospf permit 10
    r1(config-route-map)#match ip address 1
    r1(config-route-map)#exit
    r1(config)#
    r1(config)#router ospf 1
    r1(config-router)#redistribute rip metric 10 route-map rip2ospf subnets
    r1(config-router)#

    HTH,

    --
    -Ivan.