OS7

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by L. V. Bekeris, Oct 5, 2009.

  1. I have installed Win7 64 bit trial version on my laptop. Now I want to
    install Win7 on my desktop. Should it also be 64 bit?

    L. V. Bekeris, Oct 5, 2009

  2. L. V. Bekeris

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Make sure that your processor is 64-bit capable (most modern CPU's are) and
    that you have at least 2 gigabytes of RAM.
    Last but not least, make a full list of all your hardware and check for the
    availability of 64-bit drivers for all those parts (graphic card, sound
    board/chipset, tv/tuner card, bluetooth adapter, etc.)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 5, 2009