    way I can make it pop up the window, when the dock-icon is clicked?

    --
    michel christensen

    Michel Christensen, May 7, 2004

  2. Michel Christensen

    Moz Champion Guest

    Michel Christensen wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > When closing the Firefox window, and later clicking the icon in dock,
    > the browser window pops up, as it should. But in Thunderbird I have to
    > click the icon, and then press Apple-1 in order to get the window to the
    > front.
    >
    > Is this going to be fixed, or is it even considered a bug? Is there any
    > way I can make it pop up the window, when the dock-icon is clicked?

    Michel

    Anomaly. The problem occurs if you have Mozilla and or Firebird running*. This is because the basis for the Thunderbird code is actually a reduced subset of the Mozilla code and not all cross references and settings have been extracted as of yet.

    *may also apply if Mozilla/Firebird WAS running

    Its a known problem, and will be corrected, hopefully by the 1.0 milestone.
    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jun 11, 2004