    tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am doing
    wrong or something that needs to be reset.

    Thanks

    b.stivers, Mar 23, 2005

  2. b.stivers

    Old Gringo Guest

    b.stivers wrote:
    > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to my new
    > account at .
    >
    > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different times I have
    > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am doing
    > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >
    > Thanks

    No help on your question, but I will tell you posting your email
    address here is the worst thing you could do.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Mar 23, 2005

  3. b.stivers

    WormWood Guest

    "b.stivers" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to my
    > new
    > account at .
    >
    > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different times
    > I have
    > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am
    > doing
    > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >
    > Thanks

    In OE, Tools / Options, Security / uncheck both boxes "do not allow
    attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" and
    "block images and other external content in HTML email."

    WormWood, Mar 23, 2005
  4. b.stivers

    lardy Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > b.stivers wrote:
    > > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to my new
    > > account at .
    > >
    > > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different times I

    have
    > > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am

    doing
    > > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > No help on your question, but I will tell you posting your email
    > address here is the worst thing you could do.
    >
    > --

    It's not fatal, is it?

    lardy, Mar 23, 2005
  5. b.stivers

    old john Guest

    hi b. your question sounds as though your trying to send
    your pictures to yourself.. explain ?..J

    old john, Mar 23, 2005
  6. b.stivers

    WormWood Guest

    "lardy" <> wrote in message

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> b.stivers wrote:
    >> > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to
    >> > my new
    >> > account at .
    >> >
    >> > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different
    >> > times I

    > have
    >> > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I
    >> > am

    > doing
    >> > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >

    >> No help on your question, but I will tell you posting your email
    >> address here is the worst thing you could do.
    >>
    >> --

    > It's not fatal, is it?

    That depends on one's tolerance to SPAM after the bots harvest the addy
    and distribute it to the bad guys.

    WormWood, Mar 23, 2005
  7. b.stivers

    Old Gringo Guest

    lardy wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>b.stivers wrote:
    >>
    >>>For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to my new
    >>>account at .
    >>>
    >>>I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different times I

    > have
    >
    >>>tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am

    > doing
    >
    >>>wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>

    >>No help on your question, but I will tell you posting your email
    >>address here is the worst thing you could do.
    >>
    >>--

    > It's not fatal, is it?

    It can be. :)

    Old Gringo, Mar 23, 2005
  8. b.stivers

    Vanguard Guest

    "b.stivers" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL account to my
    > new
    > account at .
    >
    > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many different times
    > I have
    > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there something I am
    > doing
    > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >
    > Thanks

    Why bother using e-mail? Can't you download your own photos to your
    local hard drive and then upload them into your new account's web page,
    online disk storage, photo storage, or whatever they provide you?

    Vanguard, Mar 23, 2005
  9. b.stivers

    Top Guest

    "lardy" <> wrote in

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in
    > message news:LFf0e.2797$...
    >> b.stivers wrote:
    >> > For some reason, I cannot forward pictures from my AOL
    >> > account to my new account at .
    >> >
    >> > I get the message OS removing unsafe images. As many
    >> > different times I

    > have
    >> > tried to do this, they can't all be unsafe. Is there
    >> > something I am

    > doing
    >> > wrong or something that needs to be reset.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >

    >> No help on your question, but I will tell you posting your
    >> email address here is the worst thing you could do.
    >>
    >> --

    > It's not fatal, is it?

    It could be if you us someone else's email addy :cool:

    --
    If it walks like a duck .... you know the rest.

    Top, Mar 25, 2005