    for the OS portion of the exam. I thought the vouchers were good for
    either OS or Hardware?

    Dreamin man
    dreamer, Jan 29, 2004

  2. On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:00:59 -0500, dreamer <> wrote:

    >Iwas just wondering if there is such a thing as a voucher only good
    >for the OS portion of the exam. I thought the vouchers were good for
    >either OS or Hardware?
    >
    >Dreamin man

    You're right--a voucher is good for a single exam, whether it's
    hardware or OS. There's no distinction.

    You may see online voucher vendors selling pairs of
    vouchers--specifying "for OS and hardware" or some such--but that's
    just to help ensure that customers realize it takes two of the
    vouchers to complete the A+ Certification.

    Hope that helps,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com