    Meyers book and don't have that security blanket of rote memorization for
    this exam.

    Thanks!

    Brian L. McMichael, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Brian L. McMichael

    Gary Guest

    I found OS exam more difficult (passed on thursday) than the h/w. Was
    expecting it the other way round. Had quite a few questions on setup
    switches /checkupgrade et al.

    Not much on 9x. A few basic network questions, and xp/2k generals...

    Hope this helps, remember, every one is different, so my experience will not
    be the same as yours.

    Gary

    "Brian L. McMichael" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I've cloistered myself for the weekend in preparation for exam #2. Does
    > anyone have any suggestions of essential lists to memorize or any advice?

    > think that studying for the hardware exam was a little easier because I

    knew

    Gary, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Know what winnt, winnt32 is. I had very few alt+escape questions. If you
    went through mike meyers books did the questions and some online questions,
    you will pass.

    Fred Mathering, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Brian L. McMichael

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Retake A+ voucher for Only US $58.00 saving of
    US $ 87
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/comptia-aplus-test-with-confidence.asp

    Karkucus, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Brian L. McMichael

    Brian M. Guest

    Thanks for your help! No less than 3 separate questions on WINNT32.

    Passed OS with 632.

    Brian L. McMichael, A+

    Brian M., Jul 12, 2004