    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    Is now using antacid to deal with reality
    http://www.dwacon.com
    dwacon, Sep 12, 2004

  2. dwacon

    Sano Guest

    Ebay.

    V4 was going for $45-$60. Server or whatever it may be called is still
    offered retail I think. In any event it worth a few more bucks.

    Sano, Sep 12, 2004

  3. dwacon

    philo Guest

    "dwacon" <> wrote in message
    > Is OS/2 officially dead?
    >
    > We were partners with IBM in a previous company and I got copies of OS/2

    for
    > free.
    >
    > Just wondering if they are worth anything...

    os/2 warp 4 (4.5) is not quite dead yet
    plus there is now ECS which is really pretty decent

    if what you have is os/2 warp 3 then it is really of no value now
    philo, Sep 12, 2004