Orkut - SMS Captcha error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by RK, Oct 6, 2009.

  1. RK

    RK Guest

    Hi, I am facing problem while logging into Orkut throught gmail
    Account.

    It is giving the following error message

    "Your profile has been locked out.
    Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
    might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
    your account and change your password after that.

    To protect yourself, always check that your address bar reads "https://
    www.google.com/accounts/..." when sharing your orkut user name and
    password. Never share your password with friends or on any site not
    authenticated by Google. Link to help Your profile has been unlocked.
    Your orkut account has been restored. Go to your orkut homepage. Your
    profile has been unlocked.
    Your orkut account has been restored. Since your Google password might
    have been compromised, you are required to change your password.

    You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
    seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
    change your password.

    The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
    virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
    virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
    Click here to log out of orkut. "

    Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

    Thanks
    RK, Oct 6, 2009

  2. RK

    Guest

    RK <> wrote:

    >You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
    >seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
    >change your password.
    >
    >The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
    >virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
    >virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
    >Click here to log out of orkut. "
    >
    >Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

    Install a Firewall or reconfigure the one your using, then do what it
    says.

    Then look for malware.
    --

    You don't have to speak the language to enjoy this one
    http://tinyurl.com/y8t2caz

  3. On 10/6/2009 11:00 AM expressed the following: -
    > RK<> wrote:
    >
    >> You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
    >> seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
    >> change your password.
    >>
    >> The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
    >> virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
    >> virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
    >> Click here to log out of orkut. "
    >>
    >> Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

    > Install a Firewall or reconfigure the one your using, then do what it
    > says.
    >
    > Then look for malware.

    There has been a recent article about leakage of passwords from Google,
    Yahoo and Hotmail and all these providers have forced a password reset
    on the compromised accounts. So do set your password to something hard
    to guess and your account is fine. You haven't violated any ToS to be
    locked out.

    http://mashable.com/2009/10/06/gmail-accounts-exposed/

    --
    Diabolic Preacher