    Kindly unlock my account.

    Thanks,
    Praveen Daniel

    dany82, Jan 30, 2010

  2. dany82

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:07:42 -0800 (PST), dany82 wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
    > below error.
    >
    > Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
    > might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > your account and change your password after that.
    >
    > Kindly unlock my account.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Praveen Daniel

    No comprehende inglis?
    Read and follow instructions.

    richard, Jan 30, 2010

  3. dany82

    chuckcar Guest

    dany82 <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
    > below error.
    >
    > Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
    > might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
    > your account and change your password after that.
    >
    > Kindly unlock my account.

    As Richard said, it's pretty plain english. What happened the last time
    you were able to use either?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 30, 2010
  4. On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:07:42 -0800 (PST), dany82 <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
    >below error.
    >
    >Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
    >might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
    >your account and change your password after that.
    >
    >Kindly unlock my account.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Praveen Daniel

    Scam. Don't send personal info.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 30, 2010
  5. dany82

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 30/01/2010 17:07, dany82 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is Praveen. When i try to login to my account, it displays the
    > below error.
    >
    > Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
    > might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
    > your account and change your password after that.
    >
    > Kindly unlock my account.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Praveen Daniel

    Hi Praveen and thanks for contacting us. I'll try and help you through
    this issue. First I need your full name, address and date of birth so I
    can verify you. Could you also provide me with the full details of the
    credit card you used to pay for your account.

    Many thanks

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 3, 2010