    Orinoco cards. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    --
    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Click on Start, go to Run and type in "ncpa.cpl", Right click on your
    wireless network adapter and select
    properties, check whether you see the "Wireless Network tab", click on that,
    check whether the check box
    "Use Windows to configure my wireless network settings" is checked.
    Also check whehter your driver is updated, by clicking on the "General" tab
    and choose General tab again to check your adapter is working properly.
    Under the Driver tab check your driver version, and upgrade to the latest
    version if it is too old.
    Also when you click on view available network, do you see any networks at
    all?

    Yi

    Yi Chen [MSFT], Mar 3, 2005