Original Tt Golden Orb/s

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Jan 13, 2012.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Hey group,

    I seem to remember a while back I was looking for one of these and later,
    after I found it, someone offered me a few of them. (I could be
    mis-remembering though, my painkillers cause that from time-to-time..)

    Well, now I'd really like to get my hands on some of them. The original CPU
    cooler, just aluminium fins, not the later heatpipe pierced coolers that
    carry the same name. I have a little project, or an idea for a project, that
    would keep me busy for a while and not cost me an arm and a leg. However
    it's dependant on getting some original Golden Orbs.

    Can anyone help? I will cover postage and packaging costs (they're not worth
    much as a CPU heatsink anymore). However I have an idea and I'd love to
    persue it.

    Thanks in advance and all that. :)
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    ~misfit~, Jan 13, 2012

  2. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    > Hey group,
    >
    > I seem to remember a while back I was looking for one of these and
    > later, after I found it, someone offered me a few of them. (I could be
    > mis-remembering though, my painkillers cause that from time-to-time..)
    >
    > Well, now I'd really like to get my hands on some of them. The
    > original CPU cooler, just aluminium fins, not the later heatpipe
    > pierced coolers that carry the same name. I have a little project, or
    > an idea for a project, that would keep me busy for a while and not
    > cost me an arm and a leg. However it's dependant on getting some
    > original Golden Orbs.
    > Can anyone help? I will cover postage and packaging costs (they're
    > not worth much as a CPU heatsink anymore). However I have an idea and
    > I'd love to persue it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance and all that. :)

    Just 'bumping' this post. I'd really love to get my hands on a few of these
    and will cover postage costs. Even if you only have one kicking around I'd
    love to have it. shaun.at.pukekohe with a gmail address, or reply here.

    Thank'ee kindly,

    ~misfit~, Jan 31, 2012