Original SysMaster VoiceMaster, SM7000, Norfa, IPTV @70% off

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by LaunchIt, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. LaunchIt

    LaunchIt Guest

    We have several original SysMaster systems for sale at up to 70% off
    original invoice price. All
    systems 100% paid off, 100% original & in excellent working condition. No
    cracks, hacks or
    modifications have been done to these systems.

    Currently in stock:
    - IPTV system (streamer, encoder, CMS) - never used
    - SM7000 Gateway with 4 T1/E1 slots - never used
    - VoiceMaster Billing Carrier Class
    - Norfa Carrier Class [Uniswitch, VM Billing, Megaswitch
    - Megaswitch Carrier Class with 8 T1/E1 slots

    We can also include colocation (Downtown Los Angeles), installation,
    configuration, training & support services.

    Hosted Solutions are also available.

    Please contact us for more information:
    http://www.launchitsolutions.com/contact-us/

    1 (310) 425 - 0088 x8
    1 (800) 953 - 7343 x8
    Ask For Mike

    Launch Solutions, LLC
    http://www.launchitsolutions.com

    | http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
    | *** a better way to USENET *** |
    | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    | comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8216 messages and counting! |
    LaunchIt, Sep 1, 2010