    shareware is cool but would at least like to be able to try it out before I
    buy it.

    Thanks!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Seeking/Providing Assistance" wrote in message

    > I use to use Lotus Organizer back in the late 90's but not longer
    > have the program anymore. I was wondering if anyone could
    > recommend a really good organizer/address book pc software
    > that lets you enter all the basic information one would have in a
    > address book, including email address's, cell phone numbers,
    > maybe even things like birthdays, etc and last but not least adding
    > a picture for an address entry would be really cool but I dont know
    > if anything is like that out there or not.

    Microsoft Outlook will do what you want but it's licensed software, i.e. not
    freeware / shareware. The latest version is Outlook 2003

    A quick Amazon search reveals that a new copy is £74.99 but at the time I
    looked there was a second-user copy for £17.59
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AZJVF/qid=1110707674/026-0552076-0636428

    Details of Outlook 2003

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Seeking/Providing Assistance" wrote in message

    > I use to use Lotus Organizer back in the late 90's but not longer
    > have the program anymore. I was wondering if anyone could
    > recommend a really good organizer/address book pc software
    > that lets you enter all the basic information one would have in a
    > address book, including email address's, cell phone numbers,
    > maybe even things like birthdays, etc and last but not least adding
    > a picture for an address entry would be really cool but I dont know
    > if anything is like that out there or not.

    Microsoft Outlook will do what you want but it's licensed software, i.e. not
    freeware / shareware. The latest version is Outlook 2003

    A quick Amazon search reveals that a new copy is £74.99 but at the time I
    looked there was a second-user copy for £17.59
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AZJVF/qid=1110707674/026-0552076-0636428

    Details of Outlook 2003...
    http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/outlook/prodinfo/default.mspx

    You can get a trial copy of Office 2003 (which includes Outlook) from
    here...
    http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/trial/default.mspx

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005
  4. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > Hey-
    >
    > I use to use Lotus Organizer back in the late 90's but not longer
    > have the program anymore. I was wondering if anyone could recommend
    > a really good organizer/address book pc software that lets you enter
    > all the basic information one would have in a address book, including
    > email address's, cell phone numbers, maybe even things like
    > birthdays, etc and last but not least adding a picture for an address
    > entry would be really cool but I dont know if anything is like that
    > out there or not.

    <aside>
    Stupid fucking ****.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  5. Actually I have this program already but have never installed it yet. Is
    the organizer/address book a seperate program or part of the email program?
    Because I used web based email, not pop3 so I wouldn't want it 'wrapped up'
    with a actual email program.

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  6. Why am I a "stupid fucking ****"?

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  7. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > Why am I a "stupid fucking ****"?

    Ask your mother and father who are also your brother and sister. And while
    you're waiting for an answer, select Address Book from the Tools menu in OE,
    you useless fucking moron.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  8. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > Actually I have this program already but have never installed it yet.
    > Is the organizer/address book a seperate program or part of the email
    > program? Because I used web based email, not pop3 so I wouldn't want
    > it 'wrapped up' with a actual email program.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You fuckwad. You lacked the brains to specify what you
    wanted the first time around so now you add extra conditions that you
    couldn't fucking well think of before. That's vlear evidence that you have
    no fucking brain, you useless, oozy, lopsided assassin.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  9. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Seeking/Providing Assistance" wrote in message

    >> Microsoft Outlook will do what you want but it's licensed software,
    >> i.e. not freeware / shareware. The latest version is Outlook 2003

    > Actually I have this program already but have never installed it yet.
    > Is the organizer/address book a seperate program or part of the
    > email program? Because I used web based email, not pop3 so I
    > wouldn't want it 'wrapped up' with a actual email program.

    Outlook's email / calendar / contacts is all in the same program. However,
    if you don't want to use it as your email program then just don't setup any
    POP3 accounts within it. You can still use the Calendar / Contacts features
    without using the email capabilities if you want to.

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005
  10. Oh suck my dick you moron!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  11. If I wanted to use address book with OE I would already be using it "you
    fucking moron"!

    Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  12. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > Oh suck my dick you moron!

    Sure. Lop it off and I'll pay postage.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  13. Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address to
    stalk me under? LMFAO...IDIOT!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  14. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:

    > "you fucking moron"!
    >
    > Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

    Did you make them two lines up yourself or did you have help?

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  15. No, just looking out the window at you right now.

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  16. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address
    > to stalk me under?

    The idea is all yours so it obviously bothers you in some way. As for me, I
    couldn't give two shits if you got massive chest pains and turned your toes
    up from a severe heart attack right this instant.

    > LMFAO

    Do you always laugh at your own rotten lines? I suppose nobody else does so
    you have to.

    >...IDIOT!

    Nice sig you have, highly appropriate for you too. Hpwever the correct sig
    marker is two dashes and a space, not three periods. HTH & FROAD

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  17. Dave.

    Thanks for your help and sorry about my responses to the troll, heshe is not
    blocked so I don't have to look at heshe anymore.

    Good day.

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  18. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:

    > No, just looking out the window at you right now.

    Really? Are you salivating at my bulging, juvenile crotch or are you getting
    heart palpitations from seeing my juvenile little buns squeeze together when
    I walk?

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  19. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Dave Lear Guest

    Hmm...

    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.computer,
    > alt.computer.workshop,alt.computer.workshop.live

    Introducing unrelated cross-postings in replies. I've removed the
    cross-posted groups in this response.

    > From: Dave Lear <>

    Impersonating another poster by using their name in the From header but not
    bothering to change the email address behind it.

    Impersonating another poster by using their name in the From header but not
    bothering to change the Reply-To header.

    Impersonating another poster but using a different newsreader to the person
    being impersonated whilst doing so.

    Forging an invalid IP address for the posting-host address. IP octets have
    to be in the range 0 - 255.

    Oh, I think that should be

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005
  20. Seeking/Providing Assistance