Organic Imaging redux

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Jul 9, 2013.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Awhile back I mentioned an article in "Shutterbug" magazine about an
    image processing systems called Organic Imaging. It's a free program,
    but charges 10 cents an image (quantity discounts available) after the
    initial free 250 images.

    Last night, at my camera club meeting, John DeJong - the originator of
    the program - gave a presentation on the program and handed out thumb
    drives containing the program and the manual. John traveled here from
    the Netherlands to do so. Not just "here" at the this club, but he
    has several national magazines* that are using the program that he's
    talking to and added a swing to Florida to see us. One of our members
    knows him.

    I haven't downloaded it yet, but I'll give it a whirl.

    *He's added some magazines that are not listed on the website:
    http://www.organicimaging.com/

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

    Tony Cooper, Jul 9, 2013