    it? Does that part number include any AP licenses? And the additional
    APs are licensed in multiples of 50, 100, and 500, correct?

    Thanks!
    pfisterfarm, Aug 17, 2010

  2. ciscospares.com had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Ordering-WCS-47398-.htm :
    The AIR-WCS-LL-1.0-K9 includes 50 AP Licenses.

    pfisterfarm wrote:

    > I'm working with a customer that has several WLC in place and working
    > already. They now want to get a WCS server with location services in
    > place. Does the licensing strictly depend on the number of APs in use,
    > not the number or type of WLCs?

    > For a linux server, the part number I want is AIR-WCS-LL-1.0-K9, isn't
    > it? Does that part number include any AP licenses? And the additional
    > APs are licensed in multiples of 50, 100, and 500, correct?

    > Thanks!

    -------------------------------------

    http://www.CiscoSpares.com THE Source for Used Cisco Routers, Switches
    and Networking Gear.

    ciscospares.com, Aug 18, 2010

  3. pfisterfarm

    pfisterfarm Guest

    One of the features we're looking to use is generating heat maps. Can
    the standard version do this, or do we need the plus version. The plus
    version is needed to support the location appliance, correct? Does the
    plus version add anything to the heat maps, more accuracy?
    pfisterfarm, Aug 20, 2010