ORDER YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO CALENDAR!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photo, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. Photo

    Photo Guest

    Turn your photos into a professionally designed and printed 12-month
    CALENDAR for any occasion, such as a Memory Calendar, Tribute Calendar,
    Wedding Calendar, Anniversary Calendar, Family Calendar, Children's
    Calendar, Baby Calendar, Pet Calendar, etc!

    Don't waste your precious photos. MWW CREATIONS will use your photos
    to create you a professionally printed 12-month CALENDAR for any
    occasion, complete with captions! Up to 4 photos may be added per
    month!

    To order a 12-month CALENDAR, or to view some examples of our
    custom-made 12-month Calendars just click on our website below.

    All 12-month Calendars are binded and contain 8x10 sheets for photos
    and 8x10 sheets for the months themselves.

    Photo, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Photo

    Celcius Guest

    Re: Order your own personalized printed photo clendar! SPAM

    Celcius, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Photo

    Stewy Guest

    Re: Order your own personalized printed photo clendar! SPAM

    In article <eiv9j9$kn8$>,
    "Celcius" <> wrote:

    Clever clogs!

    Add spam to the subject line then reproduce the URL and message.

    Definitely someone with an IQ of at least 50.

    Stewy, Nov 10, 2006
  4. Photo

    "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > In article <eiv9j9$kn8$>,
    > "Celcius" <> wrote:
    >
    > Clever clogs!
    >
    > Add spam to the subject line then reproduce the URL and message.
    >
    > Definitely someone with an IQ of at least 50.

    .... finding the need to add a comment... definitely an IQ of .... my God! It
    doesn't register ;-)))))
    Have a great day Stewy!

    Celcius, Nov 10, 2006