    the Application Development Foundation Exam ?

    Thank you
    Andrea

    Angella Andrea, Mar 20, 2008

  2. If you check Microsoft's Certification web site it will tell you if an exam
    has any prerequisites or not. But even if there's not, from a practical
    point-of-view, it may be better to take the exams in a particular order.

    Here's a link to all of the exam Preparation Guides
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresults.aspx?orderby=Title

    You didn't list the exam full names or numbers so I'm not sure which ones
    you meant. I believe that this is the Foundation exam you are referring to.

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-536
    TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-Application Development Foundation

    Harvey Colwell, Mar 21, 2008

  3. Thank you !

    Today I have pass the exam 70-528 "MCTS Web Base Client Development" and I'm
    very happy !!!
    To take the MTCS Certification I need to pass the exam "70-536 Application
    Development Foundation".
    I like to study in sequential order and that it's what I have done....but
    The Foundation Exam is more difficult then the others MCTS Exams because
    there are a lot of classes to learn and
    in particular because a lot of number of classes are not commonly used in
    daily application development such as COM Interop,
    Platform Invoke and Reflection. So I decided to invert the order of exams.
    Understood ?

    Bye bye

    Andrea

    Angella Andrea, Mar 26, 2008