    Come on Microsoft. We could've gone out and bought OEM copies and have them
    delievered from overseas in less than half the time it is taking to get
    order requests to go through.
    Billie Volkova, Jun 29, 2005

  2. But you are getting this one technically free.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Billie Volkova

    John Barnes Guest

    Not exactly free when you have to give up your x86 license. At least he
    knows what he is going to have with only x64 on his system.

    John Barnes, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Billie Volkova

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Even those of us who ordered the first day have not received our discs yet.
    You're in the same boat as the rest of us.
    Kevin Lowe, Jun 29, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005
  6. Billie Volkova

    NNBXX Guest

    Yes, actually. I ordered mine April 25th, and still "Order has been
    received..."

    uy5lp%...

    NNBXX, Jun 29, 2005
  7. becareful of your wording, you might get people jealous accidentally NNBXX.
    ;-)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005
  8. What is this talk about order time? I thought Windows x64 was availible for
    download for those with XP 32-bit?

    It has been released, has it not?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVpbmhvcg==?=, Jun 30, 2005
  9. There is a 120 day trial download but we are talking about the exchange
    programe that should have shipped at the end of May, then the end of June,
    well July is getting very close and still no sign of shipping, I've too have
    been waiting since April

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jun 30, 2005
  10. Are you waiting for a Exchange Server for x64 Server operating systems? Or a
    client for x64 XP?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVpbmhvcg==?=, Jun 30, 2005
  11. The next version of Exchange, code named Exchange 12 will be compatible with
    Server x64.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 30, 2005
  12. Billie Volkova

    dragonbeat Guest

    i have waited about five weeks for my order and the only thing that ha
    changed on the order update is that it has been ordered,so i guess i
    will be another 4 weeks before dispatch( hopefully in that time ther
    should be some more updated drivers for xp64)i have sent microsoft
    email today inquiring about the order and if i get a reply with an
    news of a dispatch or delivery date i'll let you all know.:

    --
    dragonbea
    dragonbeat's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=90
    dragonbeat, Jun 30, 2005
  13. You will be charged when it arrives, don't worry, 1 more month to go.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    "dragonbeat" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 1, 2005