    store. Anyone know of such a service? I live in the Kansas City area.

    Thanks,
    Doug
    Doug Schaible, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Doug Schaible

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:13:15 GMT, "Doug Schaible" <>
    wrote:

    >I was looking for a store that would let you order prints on-line and then
    >pick them up in a store. I know that Costco and Walgreens will let you get
    >1 hour prints if you go to the store and us the Kodak card reader pc. If
    >you go to Costco.com you can upload your pics and order prints to be mailed
    >to you. I would like to upload my pics and then have them printed at a
    >store. Anyone know of such a service? I live in the Kansas City area.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Doug

    Don't know KC but in California, I think we have this at Target,
    Walmart, Ritz, plus a few more local brands.

    Ritz also goes by the name Wolf or Kit's
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".
    Mark Herring, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Doug Schaible

    JohnO Guest

    Check any camera or photo shops in your area. I'm thinking more and more
    that this service will be found locally due to the amount of digital
    cameras, demand for prints from these cameras and the competition to get
    your business.

    Recently, I was surprised to find out a local but small camera store had
    just began taking photos online (as well as being able to upload them in the
    store), printing them and allowing me to pick them up. It's right on my way
    to work and, while their prices are a little higher than most online photo
    printers, it's great if you need some quick prints. Even gave me a nice
    little photo editing CD along with a program which makes the uploading very
    easy.

    JohnO, Jan 1, 2004