    making it my second exam, major boost of confidence if a pass, but
    otherwise....performance hit, so chaps when?

    Regards, Andy
    Andy, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Andy

    licknlabia Guest

    It has eaten many people, but at the same time, if you have experience and
    understand what you have read/ practiced it is pretty easy.

    It has been way over exagerated but I took it 3rd, just because I do thinks
    in numerical order....

    - good luck

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    Sorry if this has been asked before, have taken a look through the group to
    no avail....

    But when do most people tackle this baby? 2nd? Last?

    I've done 215 and now decided to drop in on the group after studying 216 for
    a month or so noticing that the bar's been raised somewhat with the
    material, noticed that it has a rep and am having second thought's about

    licknlabia, Aug 16, 2003