ORDER A PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO BOOK OR CALENDAR!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photo, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. Photo

    Photo Guest

    Turn your Photos into a Professionally Printed PHOTO BOOK or 12-Month
    CALENDAR for any occasion, such as a Memory Book/Calendar, Tribute
    Book/Calendar, Wedding Book/Calendar, Anniversary Book/Calendar, Family
    Book/Calendar, Family Reunion Book/Calendar, Children's Book/Calendar,
    Pet Book/Calendar, etc!

    Don't waste your precious Photos in a regular Photo Album; Let MWW
    CREATIONS use your Photos to create you a Professionally Printed PHOTO
    BOOK or 12-Month CALENDAR for any occasion, complete with captions and
    more!

    All Photo Books and Calendars are bound and printed on high quality
    paper.

    For more information on Prices and Layout, and to view a few sample
    covers of our beautiful Photo Books and Calendars just click on our
    websites below.

    Photo, Nov 21, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    "Photo" <> wrote:

    > Turn your Photos into a Professionally Printed PHOTO BOOK or 12-Month
    > CALENDAR for any occasion, such as a Memory Book/Calendar, Tribute
    > Book/Calendar, Wedding Book/Calendar, Anniversary Book/Calendar, Family
    > Book/Calendar, Family Reunion Book/Calendar, Children's Book/Calendar,
    > Pet Book/Calendar, etc!
    >
    > Don't waste your precious Photos in a regular Photo Album; Let MWW
    > CREATIONS use your Photos to create you a Professionally Printed PHOTO
    > BOOK or 12-Month CALENDAR for any occasion, complete with captions and
    > more!
    >
    > All Photo Books and Calendars are bound and printed on high quality
    > paper.
    >
    > For more information on Prices and Layout, and to view a few sample
    > covers of our beautiful Photo Books and Calendars just click on our
    > websites below.

    [ snip ]

    Aren't you charging a lot of money for products that looks like crap?
    Customization and layout is by some anonymous person, not the customer?
    What the hell? Never trust spammers.
    Kevin McMurtrie, Nov 23, 2006