    madknoxie
    Permanent Members, UN Security Council: USA, UK, France, China, Russia
    The world's biggest arms traders: USA, UK, France, China, Russia

    madknoxie, Jan 13, 2004

  2. madknoxie

    Acetyldehyde Guest

    Are you using orcon as your ISP or just for freemail? You must be connected
    to Orcon to use their SMTP

    Acetyldehyde, Jan 13, 2004

  3. madknoxie

    -=rjh=- Guest

    "Tony" <tbra at hyper dot net dot nz> wrote:

    > "madknoxie" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone else on Orcon send mail using Orcon's SMTP server? I'd email
    >> their helpdesk but there isn't much point just now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> madknoxie
    >> Permanent Members, UN Security Council: USA, UK, France, China, Russia
    >> The world's biggest arms traders: USA, UK, France, China, Russia

    > Couldn't earlier this evening but can now.

    Couldn't at 22.15 but could a few seconds later. Might be some kind of
    intermittent problem?

    cheers

    -=rjh=-, Jan 13, 2004
  4. madknoxie

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <SJOMb.17056$>,
    "Acetyldehyde" <> wrote:

    > Are you using orcon as your ISP or just for freemail? You must be connected
    > to Orcon to use their SMTP

    I am, problem seemed to be intermittent and I haven't had any problems
    today. I think you can still use Orcon's SMTP from other ISPs, you just
    have to check your Orcon email first so they know your IP addy or
    something. Haven't tried it in ages but it used to work.

    madknoxie, Jan 14, 2004
  5. madknoxie

    Mutley Guest

    Yep. Working fine @ 6.58 pm