    Just came across a copy of Orcons old website, and it is displayed
    http://www.smarthost.co.nz/ . Very strange that they have still got it live,
    as it contains a lot of old information and products.
    Vista, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Vista

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:19:26 +1200, "Vista" <> wrote:

    >Just came across a copy of Orcons old website, and it is displayed
    >http://www.smarthost.co.nz/ . Very strange that they have still got it live,
    >as it contains a lot of old information and products.

    I wonder if you can still sign up for the free web hosting? <clicks>

    Bugger:

    "We are just finishing some maintenance to our members area and expect it to be
    back online shortly.

    We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, and trust you'll enjoy our
    new interface when it launches.

    For any queries, please email our helpdesk - or if urgent, phone our helpdesk.

    The Free Personal Website service been suspended until early December 2004,
    while we make some upgrades to our signup process and the back-end server.
    Please do not email or phone the helpdesk regarding this - as they are unable to
    assist until the service relaunches."
    Invisible, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Invisible wrote:
    > On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:19:26 +1200, "Vista" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just came across a copy of Orcons old website, and it is displayed
    >> http://www.smarthost.co.nz/ . Very strange that they have still got it live,
    >> as it contains a lot of old information and products.
    >>

    > I wonder if you can still sign up for the free web hosting? <clicks>
    >

    > Bugger:
    >
    > "We are just finishing some maintenance to our members area and expect it to be
    > back online shortly.
    >
    > We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, and trust you'll enjoy our
    > new interface when it launches.
    >
    > For any queries, please email our helpdesk - or if urgent, phone our helpdesk.
    >

    > The Free Personal Website service been suspended until early December 2004,
    > while we make some upgrades to our signup process and the back-end server.
    > Please do not email or phone the helpdesk regarding this - as they are unable to
    > assist until the service relaunches."

    See Seeby run ...
    Mark Robinson, Apr 28, 2006