    and please state the reasons why you feel that
    the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    appropriate department. Thank You."

    Mutlley, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Mutlley

    krazy Bob Guest

    "Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Got this replay today.
    >
    > "It seems the forums has been taken down due to the fact that the
    > forums has been used for complaints and abuse and it was not being
    > used enough by people to keep it going.
    >
    > We had held a focus group last week and the feedback was that there
    > was no value in the continuation of the forums. If you do feel that
    > the forums should still be operating, please e-mail
    > and please state the reasons why you feel that
    > the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    > appropriate department. Thank You."

    I bet now after the closure of the forums, complaints has droped almost 100%
    *lol*

    KB

    krazy Bob, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Mutlley

    XPD Guest

    "Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    > Got this replay today.
    >
    > "It seems the forums has been taken down due to the fact that the
    > forums has been used for complaints and abuse and it was not being
    > used enough by people to keep it going.
    >
    > We had held a focus group last week and the feedback was that there
    > was no value in the continuation of the forums. If you do feel that
    > the forums should still be operating, please e-mail
    > and please state the reasons why you feel that
    > the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    > appropriate department. Thank You."

    In other words, they dont want to see the problems that exist. If they cant
    see it, it dosent exist. Typical 90's ISP behaviour :p

    XPD, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Mutlley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    >> Got this replay today.
    >>
    >> "It seems the forums has been taken down due to the fact that the
    >> forums has been used for complaints and abuse and it was not being
    >> used enough by people to keep it going.
    >>
    >> We had held a focus group last week and the feedback was that there
    >> was no value in the continuation of the forums. If you do feel that
    >> the forums should still be operating, please e-mail
    >> and please state the reasons why you feel that
    >> the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    >> appropriate department. Thank You."
    >>

    > In other words, they dont want to see the problems that exist. If
    > they cant see it, it dosent exist. Typical 90's ISP behaviour :p

    Yeah, typical OrCON behaviour. Like getting me to spend two weeks proving
    that my line was faulty and then, after all the inconvenience of swapping
    out modems (at their *insistance*), upgrading router firmware and having to
    re-configure (hours of work) as the new firmware was incompatible with old
    settings (even though the older firmware was working just fine) and going
    without a landline for all that time, (unplugged phone or they wouldn't even
    consider going further) saying they didn't care. They'd shut the hinderdesk
    if it wouldn't cause a big furore. That's a bit *too* obvious, so they just
    use it to keep folks running around in circles instead.

    If the Lady Karma is looking this way Seeby's Ferrari will crash and be a
    write-off. (I guess he'll just get another with the insurance premiums that
    OrCON customers are paying anyway though).
    --
    ~Shaun~

    ~misfit~, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Mutlley

    Vista Guest

    "Mutlley" <> wrote in message
    > Got this replay today.
    >
    > "It seems the forums has been taken down due to the fact that the
    > forums has been used for complaints and abuse and it was not being
    > used enough by people to keep it going.
    >
    > We had held a focus group last week and the feedback was that there
    > was no value in the continuation of the forums. If you do feel that
    > the forums should still be operating, please e-mail
    > and please state the reasons why you feel that
    > the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    > appropriate department. Thank You."

    Well maybe they would prefer all their customers to phone them.

    Vista, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Mutlley

    colinco Guest

    In article ~misfit~ says...
    > If the Lady Karma is looking this way Seeby's Ferrari will crash and be a
    > write-off. (I guess he'll just get another with the insurance premiums that
    > OrCON customers are paying anyway though).

    Isn't it leased? Perhaps he's having to pay for excess mileage over his
    agreement :)

    colinco, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Mutlley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    colinco wrote:
    > In article ~misfit~ says...
    >> If the Lady Karma is looking this way Seeby's Ferrari will crash and
    >> be a write-off. (I guess he'll just get another with the insurance
    >> premiums that OrCON customers are paying anyway though).
    >>

    > Isn't it leased? Perhaps he's having to pay for excess mileage over
    > his agreement :)

    He said on some TV show that he had set a goal of owning a Ferrari before he
    turned 30 and he reached it over two years early (or something close to
    that). Therefore, if it's leased, he lied on TV.
    --
    ~Shaun~

    ~misfit~, Mar 17, 2006
  8. On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:17:34 +1300, Mutlley wrote:

    > Got this replay today.
    >
    > "It seems the forums has been taken down due to the fact that the
    > forums has been used for complaints and abuse and it was not being
    > used enough by people to keep it going.
    >
    > We had held a focus group last week and the feedback was that there
    > was no value in the continuation of the forums. If you do feel that
    > the forums should still be operating, please e-mail
    > and please state the reasons why you feel that
    > the forums should still continue and that e-mail will arrive at the
    > appropriate department. Thank You."

    shit they are really going down the toliet.....

    wogers nemesis, Mar 17, 2006