    Presumably my e-mail to their service people won't be read until Tuesday - can anyone else confirm there is a problem?

    Thanks

    Malone

    Malone, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Malone

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Malone wrote:
    > Anyone have websites hosted by Orcon?
    >
    > I haven't been able to ftp files up to the Orcon web server since early this morning. I just can't connect to the server. I can connect to other web servers but not Orcon's.
    >
    > Presumably my e-mail to their service people won't be read until Tuesday - can anyone else confirm there is a problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Malone

    I've can't connect to ther server either, - thats the free homepage
    server BTW (and I can logg on to another ftp server ok)

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Malone wrote:
    > Anyone have websites hosted by Orcon?
    >
    > I haven't been able to ftp files up to the Orcon web server since early this morning. I just can't connect to the server. I can connect to other web servers but not Orcon's.
    >
    > Presumably my e-mail to their service people won't be read until Tuesday - can anyone else confirm there is a problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Malone

    Yep, Using their freehost service.

    In my experience this intermitten 'connection refused' problem has been
    around for a few months now on and off. Appears to have recently got
    worst as it seems Today and Last night, Orcon's freehost server is
    totally poked.

    Alpine Dragon, Oct 24, 2004
  4. Malone

    Pea Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:27:12 +1300, Malone coughed softly and submitted:

    > Anyone have websites hosted by Orcon?
    >
    > I haven't been able to ftp files up to the Orcon web server since early this morning. I just can't connect to the server. I can connect to other web servers but not Orcon's.
    >
    > Presumably my e-mail to their service people won't be read until Tuesday - can anyone else confirm there is a problem?

    I can connect no prob.
    This is for "paid for" hosting.

    Pea, Oct 24, 2004