    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    http://www.karyn.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Hmmm Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > no point to this post, I just thought I'd join in and make another one
    > with basically the same subject as all the others, with information that
    > no-one other than myself cares to know...
    >

    > /rant.

    Ahh so you are a spammer..

    Hmmm, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Hmmm wrote:
    >> no point to this post, I just thought I'd join in and make another one
    >> with basically the same subject as all the others, with information
    >> that no-one other than myself cares to know...
    >> /rant.

    > Ahh so you are a spammer..

    errr, in the unsolicited way, I guess, but it's not commercial, so not
    sure whether or not it constitutes spam/UCE

    Also, as no-one has specifically requested them, wouldn't that make all
    posts here un-solicited? and by the above loose definition, all spam?

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Kim Shepherd Guest

    > Hmmm wrote:
    > >> no point to this post, I just thought I'd join in and make another one
    > >> with basically the same subject as all the others, with information
    > >> that no-one other than myself cares to know...
    > >> /rant.

    > > Ahh so you are a spammer..

    > errr, in the unsolicited way, I guess, but it's not commercial, so not
    > sure whether or not it constitutes spam/UCE
    >
    > Also, as no-one has specifically requested them, wouldn't that make all
    > posts here un-solicited? and by the above loose definition, all spam?

    I asked for 'everything' for Christmas last year, so you can hold me
    responsible.

    -k.

    Kim Shepherd, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:22:27 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Hmmm wrote:
    >>> no point to this post, I just thought I'd join in and make another one
    >>> with basically the same subject as all the others, with information
    >>> that no-one other than myself cares to know...
    >>> /rant.

    >> Ahh so you are a spammer..

    > errr, in the unsolicited way, I guess, but it's not commercial, so not
    > sure whether or not it constitutes spam/UCE
    >
    > Also, as no-one has specifically requested them, wouldn't that make all
    > posts here un-solicited? and by the above loose definition, all spam?

    Bugger! Its in the sewer again.

    Read totally, missed my wallet.

    Gordon, Oct 28, 2004