  1. richms

    richms Guest

    Or is it just me here in beach haven?

    richms, Apr 22, 2006

  2. richms

    Philip Guest

    richms wrote:
    > Or is it just me here in beach haven?

    It's been crap all day in the Bay of Islands, but tonight it seems
    better. Apparently some optical fibre in SoCal got severed - though how
    that affects me connecting to my remote computer 20 km away is one of
    life's deeper mysteries.

    I wonder where all the lost bits go, and whether this is what makes up
    the fluff and clag I have to clean off the back of all our machines here
    every week, or is that just the revenge of the Carpet People? And if we
    don't clean it off will it just grow till it reaches critical mass and
    become sentient? Or is that just Google clusters?

    Philip

    Philip, Apr 22, 2006

  3. richms

    k Guest

    richms wrote:
    > Or is it just me here in beach haven?

    Could just be you, works fine on another area of the North Shore.

    k, Apr 22, 2006