    delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
    disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
    arrived. Others have got through OK.
    Peter, Feb 14, 2006

  2. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone noticing any problems with E-mail from Orcon dial-up users being
    > delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
    > disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
    > arrived. Others have got through OK.

    Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email, to email,
    and the
    time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to it.

    Thanks
    Craig
    Talking for myself
    Craig Whitmore, Feb 14, 2006

  3. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > Craig Whitmore wrote:
    >

    >> Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email, to
    >> email, and the
    >> time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to it.
    >>

    > AFAIK a brick wall would be more responsive than that crowd's call centre.

    Have you tried? If you follow proper channels you might find it gets done

    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Peter

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Craig Whitmore wrote:
    > "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> Craig Whitmore wrote:
    >>

    >>> Best thing to do is contact your ISP and give them the from email,
    >>> to email, and the
    >>> time you sent it. and they sitll be able to track what happened to
    >>> it.

    >> AFAIK a brick wall would be more responsive than that crowd's call
    >> centre.

    > Have you tried? If you follow proper channels you might find it gets
    > done

    Just put a week aside and get a reinforced umbrella just in case pig shit
    actually falls from the sky.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Feb 15, 2006
  6. Peter

    Ross Dawson Guest

    On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:12:55 +1300, Peter <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone noticing any problems with E-mail from Orcon dial-up users being
    >delayed or not reaching Paradise users? One such Email seems to have
    >disappeared off the face of the earth and one sent yesterday still has not
    >arrived. Others have got through OK.

    Well given the issues Paradise has been haveing and still seems from
    my perspective to be haveing with their email, I certainly wouldn't
    blame orcon.

    --
    Cheers for now

    Ross Dawson.