    looks of the message I am getting.

    So I guess unless I want to strughle with Google it is no groups this
    weekend for me.

    Collector»NZ, Jul 28, 2007

  2. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Dam after so much good running it has stopped, license issue by the
    > looks of the message I am getting.
    >
    > So I guess unless I want to strughle with Google it is no groups this
    > weekend for me.

    Now thats service, email to Service Desk when I found it down now up again

    Collector»NZ, Jul 28, 2007

  3. Collector»NZ

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:22:17 -0700, in message <>,
    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > So I guess unless I want to strughle with Google it is no groups this
    > weekend for me.

    You could use a free NNTP server like nntp.aioe.org for the weekend.

    BTW, is "strughle" meant to rhyme with Google ?

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Jul 28, 2007
  4. Ralph Fox wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:22:17 -0700, in message <>,
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >> So I guess unless I want to strughle with Google it is no groups this
    >> weekend for me.
    >>

    > You could use a free NNTP server like nntp.aioe.org for the weekend.
    >
    > BTW, is "strughle" meant to rhyme with Google ?

    Nah, its back again, way before I expected, since it is not a core
    service they provide.

    Using Google or a free service is too much effort just to read the Linux
    Fanboys and Microsoft drolls fighting it out

    Collector»NZ, Jul 28, 2007
  5. Collector»NZ

    Crash Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:51:31 +1200, Collector»NZ
    <> wrote:

    >Ralph Fox wrote:
    >> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:22:17 -0700, in message <>,
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>

    >>> So I guess unless I want to strughle with Google it is no groups this
    >>> weekend for me.
    >>>

    >> You could use a free NNTP server like nntp.aioe.org for the weekend.
    >>
    >> BTW, is "strughle" meant to rhyme with Google ?
    >>

    >Nah, its back again, way before I expected, since it is not a core
    >service they provide.
    >
    >Using Google or a free service is too much effort just to read the Linux
    >Fanboys and Microsoft drolls fighting it out

    Orcon regard their nntp server as a core service. When I phoned their
    helpdesk this morning they confirmed that there was a known problem.

    Prior to moving to Orcon from Xtra I asked Orcon about this and
    received a response in which they stated the above commitment.

    Crash.

    Crash, Jul 28, 2007