    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore
    Orcon Internet
    Craig Whitmore, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Craig Whitmore

    Steven Ellis Guest

    So what type of ISP connection have you gone for this time then?

    Also any chance that the data performance will be better than
    newsfeeds.com. I was getting under 5K on my Orcon UBS connection when
    i'd expect to get 25-30K.

    Steve
    Steven Ellis, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Craig Whitmore

    Mike_P Guest

    "Craig Whitmore" <> wrote in message
    > We (Orcon) have signed up with Giganews (a few of you tried this a number
    > of months ago and found it a _lot_ better than the current newsfeeds)
    > We will be switching to this soon (news.orcon.net.nz), but
    > news2.orcon.net.nz is pointing towards it at the moment.
    >
    > If you are an Orcon Customer please try news2.orcon.net.nz for now and
    > news.orcon.net.nz will be pointing to it in the near future.
    >
    > Any problems please email me ()
    >
    > Thanks
    > Craig Whitmore
    > Orcon Internet

    How about some bandwidth on port 119 so we can use this news server. ?
    Mike_P, Apr 11, 2005