    Used the orcon news server today for some down loads. Got to 334Meg
    and "Error. 502 Limit exceeded. Too much downloaded".

    What the F..k???

    Mutley, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Mutley wrote:

    > Used the orcon news server today for some down loads. Got to 334Meg
    > and "Error. 502 Limit exceeded. Too much downloaded".
    >
    > What the F..k???

    hmmm have you tried calling them?

    wouldn't it be considered intl traffic seeing as it is a US server?

    could end up expensive.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Alpine Dragon wrote:
    >> Used the orcon news server today for some down loads. Got to 334Meg
    >> and "Error. 502 Limit exceeded. Too much downloaded".
    >> What the F..k???

    > http://www.newsfeeds.com/outsource.htm
    > I suspect Orcon grabbed one of the account detailed on this page, if so,
    > it seems each IP is limited to 350 MB's a day.

    if so, reboot router, re-connect, and it'll be fine... hope your not on
    a static.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 26, 2004

    Alpine Dragon, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Mutley

    Richard Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > if so, reboot router, re-connect, and it'll be fine... hope your not on
    > a static.

    All jetstream surf is on orcon :(

    Richard, Sep 26, 2004
  6. Mutley

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> if so, reboot router, re-connect, and it'll be fine... hope your not on a
    >> static.

    > All jetstream surf is on orcon :(

    It is? Lol!

    Another bright spark illuminates the universe!

    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 26, 2004
  7. Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >>>if so, reboot router, re-connect, and it'll be fine... hope your not on a
    >>>static.

    >>All jetstream surf is on orcon :(

    > It is? Lol!
    > Another bright spark illuminates the universe!

    I think he was referring to the comment about the static.
    As in,
    "Hope your not on a static?"
    "All jetstream surf (customers have a static) on orcon :(

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 26, 2004
  8. Mutley

    Dogg Guest

    On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:24:37 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote:

    >>>All jetstream surf is on orcon :(

    >> It is? Lol!
    >> Another bright spark illuminates the universe!

    >I think he was referring to the comment about the static.
    >As in,
    >"Hope your not on a static?"
    >"All jetstream surf (customers have a static) on orcon :(

    Yes he was..another example of poor grammar causing confusion.

    BOINC SETI

    Dogg, Sep 26, 2004
  9. Dogg wrote:

    >>>It is? Lol!
    >>>Another bright spark illuminates the universe!

    >>I think he was referring to the comment about the static.
    >>As in,
    >>"Hope your not on a static?"
    >>"All jetstream surf (customers have a static) on orcon :(

    > Yes he was..another example of poor grammar causing confusion.

    it was pretty simple. I saw it the first time, maybe Im better at
    comprehension :)

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz